Ten:Nine Design is proud to offer Contract Screen Printing services to clients that are in the resale and product distribution industry. Our competitive pricing structure and fast turn-around make Ten:Nine Design an excellent choice for your Contract Screen Printing needs. Some of our Contract Screen Printing clients include Hardin Simmons University, Abilene Christian University, Hendricks Medical Center, and Fan Spirit Gear just to name a few. The information below will help you determine whether you qualify for Contract Screen Printing services and how to get started. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have.
To qualify for Contract Screen Printing Services the following criteria must be met:
- Business License or DBA
- State Resale Certificate
- $10,000 in Total Annual Sales with Ten:Nine Design (Average $833.00/month)*
*New contract screen printing accounts will be monitored monthly for the first year. If an account has not met 1 month sales requirements ($833.00) within the first 3 months client could be moved to retail pricing.
Blanket Policies for Contract Screen Printing:
- All orders must be paid for with Organization Check or be subject to a 3.5% credit card processing fee.
- All orders must be placed online through the Contract Screen Printing Website. To access this site visit contract.10-9design.com
- All artwork must be “Print Ready” to avoid artwork fees.
Artwork should be sized to print specifications
- Full Front or Full Back Prints: 12″ x 12″ (Standard print size)
- Left/Right Chest Print: 4″ x 4″
- On Pocket: 3″ x 2.5″
- Sleeve (Short): 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Sleeve (Long): 3″ x 16″
- Leg Print: 4″ x 16″
- Submitted Artwork should be a minimum of 300 dpi CMYK
- Accepted File Formats:
- Photoshop (CS3)
- Illustrator (CS3)
- Corel Draw X5
- JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- Proofs from Print Ready Artwork are free.
- Changes made to supplied artwork will incur an artwork fee.
- Custom designs will incur an artwork fee depending on number of colors and complexity of the design.